Installation on an OpenWrt device
1. System requirements
- A wireless router with OpenWrt installed
(Current supported openwrt v19.** & v23.**)
How to install openwrt? ....Click here
OpenWrt is the top pick for custom router firmware
Your Wi-Fi router can do a lot more if you install custom firmware such as OpenWrt. OpenWrt in particular allows for easy customization of options your router won't otherwise offer in its default settings.
How to download OpenWrt firmware for your router
1. First, head to the OpenWrt website.(www.openwrt.org)
2. Then, under Next stable series: OpenWrt XX.XX, click Download a firmware image for your device.
3. If you need to, check for your router's model number on its bottom side or its web interface. You'll need this in the next step.
4. On the firmware selector page for OpenWrt, enter in the model number for your router.
5. Select your router and you'll be given three options.
6. Choose the Factory option if you don't already own OpenWrt.
How to install OpenWrt firmware on your router
1. Using a PC or mobile device connected to your router, head to its web interface by visiting 192.168.0.1.
2. Log in with your username and password. This can be located on the bottom of your router or manual. (admin/admin)
3. Click Advanced.
4. Select Administration.
5. Look for an option related to firmware upgrades.
6. Hit Browse and select the OpenWrt file you just downloaded.
7. Wait for it to install.
8. Once your router reboots, you'll need to enter root as the username and leave the password field empty.
Download Putty SSH command client.
Help to connect Router & send command
You can try to install Wifidog by running the following command:
wget -O - 'http://cloudwifizone.com/cloud/setup.php?gw=IND5290' | sh
Asking Gateway ID you can get from login account and hotspot page
then reboot router
Make your wireless router connected to the Internet firstly.
Configure and enable wireless network (create an available AP).
Advance Installation ....Click here
Wifi Hardware Installation Diagram
For more captive portal information and Got troubles in installation? Contact Us.
We support Teamviwer and whatsapp +14014020325.